November 2021 Edition of the European Go Journal
- An interview with Harry van der Krogt – EGF Treasurer
- An interview with Stanisław Frejlak, newly-certified 1-Dan Professional of the EGF.
- Stanisław’s commentary on his second game against Lukáš Podpěra, played in the final of the European Professional Qualification tournament
- A review of the decisive game of the 26th Samsung Cup final between Shin Jinseo 9p and Park Junghwan 9p.
- The next chapter of the Thirty-Six Stratagems, presented by Dai Junfu 8d, illustrating tactics used in warfare through examples from games of go.
- Breathtaking tesujis compiled by Alexander Dinerchtein 3p.
Number of pages: 63
European Go News
Qualification Tournament Completes List of Grand Slam Participants
Anton Chernykh Wins Russian Championship
Interview with Stanisław Frejlak, 1-Dan Professional of the EGF
Game Commentary: European Professional Qualification, Lukáš Podpěra 7d vs. Stanisław Frejlak 7d
World Go News
Iyama Yuta Defends Meijin
Ueno Asami 4p Wins 16th Hiroshima Aluminium Cup
Park Junghwan Wins 26th Samsung Cup
Game Commentary: 26th Samsung Cup Final, Shin Jinseo 9p vs. Park Junghwan 9p
Interview with Harry van der Krogt 2d – EGF Treasurer
Art & Photography
Ofer Zivony – Portrait of Stanisław Frejlak, 2021
Hugo Maussion – Go Club Meeting, 2021
Camille Lévêque – Cat to Play, 2021
Alizée Chabin – Confinement Sous les Cerisiers en Fleurs, 2020
Alexey Khovanets – Multi-Color Go, 2021
Mikhail Krylov – Enormous 13x13 Go Board, 2016
Thirty-Six Stratagems. No. 9: Watch the Fires Burning Across the River
Let’s Study with AI: Unusual Response to San-San Invasion
World of Tesuji
Tesuji No. 1: A Textbook Tesuji
Tesuji No. 2: Escape from Captivity
Tesuji No. 3: A Winning Endgame